Would you like to visit Croatia? Are you a guest or tourist who is spending your vacation and holiday time in Croatia, or do you simply have a business trip to Croatia, and you need a car rental service in Croatia? Montenegro Travel Service helps you to make it easy for you to book your Croatia car rental.
Croatia, one of the most popular Mediterranean destinations last years, and South Dalmatia – Dubrovnik, romantic medieval town which is widely known for its wealth of nature and landscapes visited by millions of guests and among the best known European destinations. In southern Dalmatia or Dubrovnik, tourists usually arrive via Dubrovnik airport, which is convenient to the people, tourists from the Dubrovnik area, as well as others who want to visit Montenegro or nearby tourist destination: Medjugorje, Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Herceg Novi, Boka Bay, Kotor, Budva, Skadar Lake, Tara canyon, Durmitor mountain (Montenegro), Albania…
In such conditions, we can put you on the disposal, in order to help you find the best car rental deal. We offer a fleet that offers everything: small cars, economy class, compact vans and minivans. With a wide variety of cars to hire we want to meet your requirements for you to get around freely, therefore, we arrange services of renting cars for private and business needs. Choose a car model from our offer and rent quickly and easily cheap and luxury cars.
If you would like to be free to move around and experience new places in Dubrovnik Riviera, Croatia, or Montenegro, rent a vehicle during your holiday. Montenegro Travel Service offers a fleet of different types of vehicles, which are at your disposal at various places such as: Dubrovnik airport, Dubrovnik old town, Cavtat, Split airport, Split, Zadar, on your accommodation or hotel address or elsewhere, according to your requirements.
One of our priorities is to adjust each package we offer to our customer’s exact needs. We offer a variety of options that can enhance your experience, always according to your necessities. Options such as: GPS, local SIM card, child seat, additional driver, ski rack etc are always available to you.
With our Car rental service in Croatia, Dubrovnik airport or Dubrovnik area you can be sure that you are car hire in Croatia from reliable partner. Low rates, quality service…compare, choose and car rental online with Montenegro Travel Service.
- Minimum age of driver is 21 YEARS, and his/her driving license must have been held for minimum two years.
- Cost of fuel during the rent all period shall be covered by renter.
- Payment conditions are discussed and agreed before signing the Rental Agreement.
- All rental rates include third party liability insurance.
- Renter is responsible for traffic violations/ parking penalties he caused even after the rental period is finished.
Risk and amount of liability for damages renter may reduce by acceptance of the following payments
- CDW - Collision Damage Waiver - the renter reduces his/her liability for damage to the rented car to excess (deductible) amount, which depends on the car group, and if the damage is smaller than the excess amount, the renter pays that smaller (full) damage amount.
- TP - Theft Protection - by accepting payment for insurance against theft, the renter limits his/her liability for this type of damage up to the amount of excess .
- PAI - Personal Accident Insurance - by paying daily extra payment for insurance of passengers, driver and passengers are insured in case of death or disability up to the amount prescribed by the insurance regulations and the existing law rules .
- SCDW - Super Collision Damage Waiver – daily deduction waiver fee. If SCDW is taken „Police Report“ and „European Accident Report“ are mandatory in case of damage, otherwise SCDW insurance will not be applied.
All cars are rented under conditions specified in the Rental agreement and printed on the back page of the agreement. All clients are kindly asked to read them carefully.
DAMAGES NOT COVERED BY ANY KIND OF INSURANCE (In all these cases, total worth of damage will be charged)
- Damages such as: losing car keys, car documents or registration plates
- Damage to the wheels, tires and hubs
- Damage to the underside, the inside of the car and the windshields
- Damage to engine due to lack of oil or filling the car with wrong fuel or careless driving
- Damage caused by a driver influenced by alcohol or drugs
- Damage caused by an unauthorized driver
- Damages made by client who doesn't have policy/accident report
For all other damages (not mentioned above), it is obligatory for client who has made a damage on the vehicle to get a police report or European Accident Report. Otherwise, he/she will be charged for complete worth of damage (not bigger than the excess amount for that group of car.