Montenegro Travel Service, (the "Company"), National License No. 267, is the tour operator responsible for the travel services advertised in this website. Our services are rendered under the following general terms and conditions:
Our prices include:
- All services specifically described in each itinerary.
- Accommodation in the chosen hotels or apartments. In the event the hotel has to be changed for another of a similar category due to availability problems, such a change shall be duly notified in advance.
Our prices DO NOT include:
- Visa charges or handling
- Passport charges or handling
- Tips and gratuities to guides, drivers, bellboys, cruise staff and other service personnel
- Transfers (unless specified)
- Baggage excess
- Admission tickets to National Parks, Natural Reserves, or Fauna Reserves (unless specified)
- Any extra charge that is not specified in the itineraries
A 30% down payment at the time of booking is required. The balance is due 30 days before commencement of the tour/holiday/accommodation. Full payment in advance is required to hold reservations made within 30 days from commencement of the tour/holiday/accommodation.
If any balance is not fully paid by the date specified, the company may cancel the tour without any refund whatsoever.
Prices shall be final and subject to no change once payment in full has been received.
If price increases or exchange rate fluctuations force a substantial and justified increase of the agreed-upon price, and the customer is not willing to pay such an increase, all payments made will be refunded in full, less any applicable banking fee.
By the Company: The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour/holiday/accommodation with justified cause, under the following circumstances: Upon the occurrence of a force major event, the traveler will receive a full refund, less any applicable banking fees and administrative expenses that may correspond as well as any cancellation charges on prepaid services if any.
By the Traveler: All requests for cancellations must be made in writing to the Company. The following cancellation fees (once the percentage for the provider/s has been deducted) will apply:
- Cancellation received 45 to 31 days prior to tour/holiday/accommodation date: 25%
- Cancellation received 30 to 15 days prior to tour/holiday/accommodation date: 50%
- Cancellation received 14 to 7 days prior to tour/holiday/accommodation date: 75%
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior to tour date: No Refund.
Cancellations received more than 45 days in advance will only have a deduction for administrative fees. Once the tour/holiday/accommodation is in progress, the voluntary cancellation policy shall apply, as follows: Travelers that voluntarily cancel any of the tour/holiday/accommodation services shall be entitled to no refund.
No claims shall be accepted after such 30-day period.
It is the traveler’s sole and exclusive responsibility to have all required documents for the trip/holiday/accommodation. The traveler must have a valid passport and any required visas according to the itinerary chosen. The traveler shall not be entitled to any refund if he or she fails to comply with the above requirements. Travelers will have to pay any expenses resulting from their failure to produce any required documents, in which case the voluntary cancellation policy shall apply. The same shall apply if any country’s authorities deny the traveler entry into their country.